The MT-07 Forum

So how bad...

persydonkers

persydonkers

Looking to put a new exhaust on but not sure if id be able to do a ecu flash right away. Just curious on how bad it'll run with it on and no flash or is it something that i should wait to install til i have the cash for the flash.

Just now, persydonkers said:

Looking to put a new exhaust on but not sure if id be able to do a ecu flash right away. Just curious on how bad it'll run with it on and no flash or is it something that i should wait to install til i have the cash for the flash.

It'll run fine as far as you know and when you get around to a flash or tune it'll run finer. You'll be happy both ways.

dmaster9494

No problem running without the flash for a while, still waiting to get mine done. Your'e running lean most likely until then but from the research I have done, it doesn't seem like anybody has ever really had anything bad happen without the flash and full exhaust. 

• Premium Member

What everyone said :)

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Good chance you'll get some popping on decal with just the pipe swapped out and the depending on how good or bad it runs afterwards should determine how quick you should get the ECU flash tuned. Some run OK without being flashed, some don't.

Beemer

Archived