The MT-07 Forum

New Member from Ohio

Talon

Hi guys,

My name is Scott and I live near Canton, Ohio (about 10 minutes from the Pro Football Hall of Fame). I am 35 years old and have been working as a public school teacher for 10 years. I am married with two children.

I haven't ever owned a motorcycle but I took the MSF class and got my motorcycle endorsement about 12 years ago.

The time has arrived as I have finally talked my wife into letting me get a bike. I am currently saving up for a FZ-07 and will probably purchase one early next year. I'm a big fan of the FZ-07 (MT-07) and was hoping to see it hit the US and was excited to see that it did.

See you around the forums.

• Global Moderator

Hey Scott, welcome ! Thanks for joining FZ07.org
I bet you can't wait to get in the saddle. You are not going to regret a FZ-07.
They are great bikes. The look even better in real life and they are an awesome ride. Yamaha did an excellent job.

Enjoy our community and feel free to ask lots of questions. There are a lot of helpful folks here.

hey scott, im in ohio too. live in columbus. 39 yrs old and waiting to get an fz07 as well. you know of any dealers that have the bike up there?

Guest brickst3r

Welcome to the forum and I hope you do eventually get your ride. Even though you don't have the bike you can definitely contribute to the forum with any info you have.

hey scott, im in ohio too. live in columbus. 39 yrs old and waiting to get an fz07 as well. you know of any dealers that have the bike up there?
Last week, State 8 in Cuyahoga Falls had a red one. They were asking MSRP for it. I live next to Harding's Park Honda in Canton and I called them a couple weeks ago and they said that they weren't going to get one until the fall. Harding's Park also didn't know what an FZ-07 was when I first called. Honda East Toledo in Maumee usually has really good prices. Let me know if you find any crazy good deals. I'm been checking Cycletrader pretty regularly to get an idea of what's going on price wise around the country. I'd like to keep as much of my money as possible.

i bought mine this morning at a dealer in Hebron ohio. sales tax in ohio will be around 550$ anywhere between 7500$-8000$ is probrobly what to expect. good luck with your search. when you land your moto we should ride.

Archived