The MT-07 Forum

Help us reach 1000 members by Jan 1st! Lets grow this place!

Cruizin

I really set a goal when I started this forum back in may, before this bike even was released. I want to hit 1000 members by Jan 1st. And man, it is close but I need help.

I'm asking you guys to share threads, posts and even just the general forum on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and wherever you may hang online.

If you are using the Black/Blue theme, it's really easy. Just click the FB, Twitter Google plus buttons on the top of a post that you want to share.

If you are using the white/Blue theme, just click the "Actions" button on the top of a thread and select "Share" from the drop down menu.

I'm especially hoping to see my moderators do this as well!

After ya do so, let us know by sounding off on this thread! And then keep doing it! If we all share the site once per day, we can really grow this forum!

This forum is all about you, the passionate owners of FZ-07's and Yamaha reports that they have sold over 3000 of these bikes in the US already this year.

Please, help me reach those 2000 other US FZ-07 owners by sharing posts, threads and this site any way that you can, as often as you can!

Thanks!

Cruizin

In their Search results they claim to be the largest FZ07 forum with "thousands" of discussions. They do pay to get the top advertising spot in Google search results, but it doesn't seem to working very well for them as they only have a couple hundred members. I believe in good competition and options are a good thing. More power to them, but they are not even close to being the largest FZ07 forum.

You guys are.

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

I shared on FB and gave a shout out to the forum.

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Well I'll pitch in for your 1000. I've Been reading everything on the fz-07 all summer. To the point that now I have to filter google's "updated in the last 24h".

I previously had a gsx-r 750 but hitting my 30's I'm now more into fun and exciting ride with comfort. Done the 280km/h dashes not sure I have a need to do it anymore. Looks like the fz-07 is the bike capable of trills, smiles, comfort and great fuel economy. It really checks all my boxes.

I've been checking the grass on the fz-09 side often but really seems that under 160km/h the -07 is as much fun, better handling and just as fast (???) plus you get to ring it out a bit more. From Sylvan Lake alberta hope to catch you all on the road next year. Cheers.

• Global Moderator

Welcome @cydoniaab, great to have another Canadian on board! Thanks for joining.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I recruit wherever appropriate.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived