The MT-07 Forum

Newer saddle on updated bike any better/worse/same?

Kyuzo

Was wondering if anyone notices a difference riding with the newer saddle on the updated bike?

I only rode a '19  20 miles twice but I thought it was better than my '14 - more comfy. And in case of interest, the suspension is better too but still gets caught out. 

Just do it! 

Grant31781

The saddle on my 18 is very firm.  45 mins to an hour, my butt starts getting sore. It seems like the summer heat makes it worse.  A cheap seat air pad from Ebay helps a lot.

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Grant31781 said:

A cheap seat air pad from Ebay helps a lot.

Another solution is a Corbin gunfighter that helps even more, though at a more substantial price. ✌️

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Grant31781

That Corbin looks like a couch cushion. I might go to sleep riding on that.  Yeah I would hate to pay that and then not like the seat.

1 hour ago, Grant31781 said:

That Corbin looks like a couch cushion. I might go to sleep riding on that.  Yeah I would hate to pay that and then not like the seat.

I have the Corbin gunfighter. It was expensive but worth every penny. Long trips with no discomfort. Have had lots of compliments but I guess it's not for everyone. 

Grant31781
21 minutes ago, scat2me said:

I have the Corbin gunfighter. It was expensive but worth every penny. Long trips with no discomfort. Have had lots of compliments but I guess it's not for everyone. 

I didn't type that correctly. I meant it looks comfortable like a couch.. Looks pretty  good to me.

Anyone tried the custom seat cushion replacement for more support and comfort? It's only 75 bucks I think.