The MT-07 Forum

New to the Forum

1tondriver

New to this forum and have been reading non stop for a day, lots of good info. 

I am not new to bikes but have not owned one for 10 years so getting back into riding. 53 years old and in Michigan. Picking up a 2017 with 3800 miles on it for a great deal imho. Needs a little work but just gives me an excuse to do some mods. 

Thanks 

• Like 6

• Premium Member

Welcome to the FZ-07 returning riders club! There are a bunch of us on here, myself included. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

Thanks all for the welcome! It’s ironic I am getting back into riding after a bad auto accident last December. Just had my second clavicle surgery and am feeling better every day!  I am spending too much on mods with all the time on my hands but helps pass the time. By the time I am cleared to ride I should have one bad azz FZ07. 

• Like 1

Bigturbomax

I came back to riding after a 7 year hiatus. Im 35 now and was clever enough back then to realize i was riding too hard too often and wasnt responsible enough to have a bike haha! Welcome back to the ride and i hope you enjoy your FZ. Mines been damn reliable and a ton of fun for the last 11,000 miles :)

Welcome and congrats! I returned after around 10 or so years myself and so glad I did, this bike is great! Even if you'd bought a bike new you most likely would've been modding so yeah, good choice! 

Beemer