The MT-07 Forum

Die cast Model?

mmcgill829

Forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this but....

One of my close friends owns an FZ-07, and I was looking to try to get him a die cast scale model of the bike for his birthday. However, I can't seem to find one anywhere. 

Does anyone have any idea where I could get one? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you all! 

Couldn't find a scale model or anything close to what you're looking for but I bet he would like this much better.

• Like 1

Beemer

Anime for the MT family?  Gotta love Japan.  Good luck finding the gift, unfortunately I'm of no help

tangodelta3

I would also be interested in this and have looked myself. I have not been able to find one yet. Good luck!

• Global Moderator
On 7/13/2019 at 8:14 PM, mmcgill829 said:

Forgive me if this is the wrong area to post this but....

One of my close friends owns an FZ-07, and I was looking to try to get him a die cast scale model of the bike for his birthday. However, I can't seem to find one anywhere. 

Does anyone have any idea where I could get one? I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thank you all! 

Die cast is unlikely

But the file @br4nd0nposted is a scale 3d model that can be printed and then painted fairly easily

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 4 weeks later...
Chrishall124

Maisto are officially bringing out a 1:18th scale diecast mt07 later this year im not allowed to say much more than that

• 1 year later...

Update: Maisto’s model of the 07 was released some while ago, doesn’t look too bad I reckon.

Available on eBay and the other usual places.

C715C95F-A523-410A-9C7B-D2F20EA08D2F.thumb.jpeg.bc285fa4f827e1ab09acd0be14aa5b67.jpeg

My girlfriend gifted me the maisto!

its pretty cool, both wheels turn, the front end move’s side to side, the rear up and down.. even the kick stand works !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...