The MT-07 Forum

Hey Y'all

SouthernSpeed

SouthernSpeed

Hey there,
   Thought I would make an introduction. Name is Noah I live in Charleston, South Carolina.  I love to mess with motorcycles and cars.  I am always buying and selling things on craigslist.  Seem to always have a few projects around to work on.  I sold off most of the project cars so the wife would let me get the FZ but still have a miata, old karmann ghia and 67 ford F100 to putt around in.  Started riding motorcycles back in 2004 and have owned 2006 & 2009 CBR600RR, 2009 R6, 2004 Ducati Monster 695, 1981 Yamaha XJ550R, 72,75,76 CB360, 72 CL350.  Fell
 in love with the old cafe style twins and love the way they sound, so when I saw the FZ it was prefect. I have just added an FZ-07 to the family of toys and very excited about it.  It has been a blast so far, just rolled over 1,200 miles so I have been able to open it up a bit the last few hundred miles.  I have not had a bike this new and fast in quite some time.  I have done a few mods so far, and looking forward to replacing the rear fender and all turn signals soon.  Still looking at options and drooling over exhaust systems.  (Oh just saw that termignoni released a pipe for the bike, going to have to search for sound clips now!)  Hit me up if you are anywhere near Charleston and I would love to meet up and ride.  Okay I am starting to ramble, I can go on about cars and motorcycles for days, you guys might be in trouble with me on here....qWB7SqX

TO2MHlhoZbwsfC6EfGFxQ

The torque on this thing is pretty addictive....

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums Noah. Impressive list of past bikes. Sweet old pickup too.

Should be plenty of exhaust reviews popping up soon as members begin to receive their goodies in the mail. As far as I can tell, you can't make the FZ07 sound anything less than great no matter which route you go.

Everything went braap.

Archived