The MT-07 Forum

More competition for the FZ-07, the Hastur Hero 620

fromthecage

• Global Moderator

I will be curious about the price. I expect it will be nowhere near the price of our FZ.

Shoot, Buell didn't blow up much either. From what I've read though, Hero is the largest seller of bikes/scooters in the world. Don't know if that's an "off brand" as much of a "new to the US market" brand

• Premium Member

I can see that being very popular in India, amongst those that can afford it.

I like the swingarm.

Everything went braap.

Let me tell you what though, Eric Buell is a huge name in the motorcycle world and the only reason why Buel didn't take off is because HArley Davidson screwed it all up.

EBR is building some awesome freakin bikes, look for them to grow. This bike, ehh, a mere side project.

@Cruizin I agree Buell makes some amazing motorcycles. My buddy loves his firebolt dearly, and their new 1190's have gotten a lot of attention. It appears Hero has bought into EBR which is why they are involved in this project.

scordiaboy515
@cruizin I agree Buell makes some amazing motorcycles. My buddy loves his firebolt dearly, and their new 1190's have gotten a lot of attention. It appears Hero has bought into EBR which is why they are involved in this project.
  Have to agree also, I bought a new XB12R in 2009, was a 2008 25th Anniversary model....interesting bike tho....wkef0f8.jpg 

Archived