The MT-07 Forum

Ugh!!!! the worst accessory I've had to buy

Hosedragger

I love living in the murder mitten but it has forced me to buy the worst accessory.....a Battery Tender Jr. nothing against the brand or anything just means my riding season is over due to weather and cold.

8 minutes ago, Hosedragger said:

I love living in the murder mitten but it has forced me to buy the worst accessory.....a Battery Tender Jr. nothing against the brand or anything just means my riding season is over due to weather and cold.

I feel your pain. Living in the mitten is brutal for 6 months. Hooked mine up to the dreadful Tender Jr this week as well. 

• Premium Member

Hey!! The mitten state is warm and fuzzy... I just put my batteries inside... these winters give us a chance  to upgrade without taking away downtime during riding months... 

• Like 2

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

22 minutes ago, norcal616 said:

Hey!! The mitten state is warm and fuzzy... I just put my batteries inside... these winters give us a chance  to upgrade without taking away downtime during riding months... 

But I just finished my upgrades... this fall has been terrible. From summer to winter again. 
Oh well, I ha e to have my 3rd surgery on my collar bone anyway so there wouldn’t be any riding for a while as it is. 

'sposed to b low 60's here today, 65 tomorrow....I ride almost every day so far....Indian Summer here...

if you guys knew what Suthren OryGun was like, you'd move immediately.....

• Like 1

Just now, bugsinteeth said:

'sposed to b low 60's here today, 65 tomorrow....I ride almost every day so far....Indian Summer here...

if you guys knew what Suthren OryGun was like, you'd move immediately.....

Nobody likes you...

😉

• Like 1

"battery tender for summer "  ???   eh ??

GET ON THAT BIKE AND RIDE IT MAN  !    ...   a lil' windburn never hurt anybody   PPPFFFFTTTT   !

• Global Moderator
1 hour ago, timjh said:

Here in Tempe the riding season has just begun.  Had to put the Battery Tender on for summer, though.

Reminds me, 

When we goin on a ride

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

2 hours ago, bugsinteeth said:

ATGATT.  A little road rash hurts big time, and even with mesh I broil in summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sorkyah said:

Reminds me, 

When we goin on a ride

CAR-T therapy filled early September and well into October.  I just got cleared to drive last week, need a better immune system before doing anything social.  Probably late December before I can ride.  There's a traditional trip to Tortilla Flats January 1st...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, timjh said:

CAR-T therapy filled early September and well into October.  I just got cleared to drive last week, need a better immune system before doing anything social.  Probably late December before I can ride.  There's a traditional trip to Tortilla Flats January 1st...

Stay strong and you will be riding in no time! 
Since it’s supposed to be a balmy 40 tomorrow I may go for a quick ride and see how the new and improved forks feel. Can’t pass up such a beautiful day. 

• Like 3

Went for a very short ride yesterday because it was freezing! Tires were so slick I couldn’t push the new forks at all. It is now officially over till spring as it is supposed to pile up 6-8”’s of this crap today. 

1B70E6FC-FE47-45D1-BEAB-2E101B0E4D97.jpeg

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, 1tondriver said:

Went for a very short ride yesterday because it was freezing! Tires were so slick I couldn’t push the new forks at all. It is now officially over till spring as it is supposed to pile up 6-8”’s of this crap today. 

1B70E6FC-FE47-45D1-BEAB-2E101B0E4D97.jpeg

Looks like my yard currently... the snowblower is ready for action tho!!

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Another Mitten guy (in the Thumb) lamenting the rapidly approaching winter storm. It's no fun riding in the snow.

This summer I bought a toy hauler and will be taking both my BMW and FZ-07 on some camping trips down South and out West. I'm retired so I can go for extended trips. Looking forward to seeing how much I like living in a camper for extended periods. No need to winterize my bikes this year.

DSC00893Small.JPG

• Like 6

Steve, 2017 Yamaha FZ-07, 2016 BMW 1200RT, 2019 Ducati Monster 1200s - Harbor Beach, Michigan

• Global Moderator
3 hours ago, Littlebriar said:

Another Mitten guy (in the Thumb) lamenting the rapidly approaching winter storm. It's no fun riding in the snow.

This summer I bought a toy hauler and will be taking both my BMW and FZ-07 on some camping trips down South and out West. I'm retired so I can go for extended trips. Looking forward to seeing how much I like living in a camper for extended periods. No need to winterize my bikes this year.

DSC00893Small.JPG

come down to phoenix, riding season is just starting here

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

get out gtfo GIF

So I shouldn't mention Florida's best best riding season is starting now too? 😁

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator
On 11/11/2019 at 4:06 PM, 1tondriver said:

tired break GIF

image.thumb.png.88ddd053fc634581acf924fcf882c87a.png

This is more like it. Sitting in 85 degree weather in Belize. Just what the doctor ordered. Going to rent a bike Monday and head of into the mountains for a daylong ride. 

3093CE42-DAB3-4A02-B6CC-E2A9D974ECAD.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/14/2019 at 5:13 PM, 1tondriver said:

This is more like it. Sitting in 85 degree weather in Belize. Just what the doctor ordered. Going to rent a bike Monday and head of into the mountains for a daylong ride. 

3093CE42-DAB3-4A02-B6CC-E2A9D974ECAD.jpeg

That's awesome enjoy !!!

• Thanks 1