The MT-07 Forum

Beautiful Japanese Countryside & Off-roading my MT

tarmacjapan

Today I rode my MT-07 to the Toyota valley region in Aichi Prefecture. The main place I wanted to go is called Korankei, but due to 1000's of tourists being there that day I gave up on the idea and just rode around the hills and took the bike off-road a little bit. Also went to check out an abandoned Onsen (hot spa). I hope you enjoy the video.

• Like 5

mcbrien, Yep. It's a great place to ride. If I had more of an off-road bike there are tons of really nice, but super narrow and on the edge of big drop offs all over this area. It doesn't snow much either, so can pretty much go all year round. 

• 5 months later...

So, it's not OK to ride without gear because it puts you at risk but it's OK to smoke and ignore warning signs. Ha! Just ribbin' ya! 😁

Nice place to ride but I want to see that edited video of you turning that bike around and going down that hill.

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Love your videos man! Such a cool place to live and ride too, in a different life I would have loved to just move away somewhere like that!

• 1 year later...
On 11/24/2019 at 9:08 PM, tarmacjapan said:

Today I rode my MT-07 to the Toyota valley region in Aichi Prefecture. The main place I wanted to go is called Korankei, but due to 1000's of tourists being there that day I gave up on the idea and just rode around the hills and took the bike off-road a little bit. Also went to check out an abandoned Onsen (hot spa). I hope you enjoy the video.

Cool ride bro! Japan looks awesome!!