The MT-07 Forum

2WDW Biggest Black Friday Sale Ever

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

The BIGGEST Black Friday Sale we've EVER done starts NOW at 2wheeldynoworks.com đŸ˜±

From now until the end of this weekend, almost all of our Mail-In ECU Flashing is ONLY $250. That's ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS OFF our full retail pricing with FREE RETURN SHIPPING anywhere in the USA! Use the coupon code "blackfriday19" during checkout on our website.

ALL 2WDW Performance Packages are an ADDITIONAL 5% OFF with the coupon code "blackfridayperformance". These are our favorite exhaust systems bundled together with our custom ECU Flashing Service and already HUGELY DISCOUNTED!

All FTECU products are 15% off đŸ˜±
FTECU Autoblippers are $60 OFF and only $340 with FREE SHIPPING!
FTECU Active Tune systems are $60 OFF and only $325 with FREE SHIPPING!
FTECU Quickshifter kits are $36 OFF and only $204 with FREE SHIPPING!

If you see something on our site that isn't discounted, it's likely because we "can't" advertise discounts for those manufacturers' products, so PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SEND AN EMAIL to 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com with ANY pricing, product or technical questions! Nate will be available to answer phone calls and emails ALL WEEKEND LONG. 

Edited by 2wheeldynoworks
  • Haha 1

Max on 2 Wheel

Trying to use the coupon code blackfriday2019 for my MT-07 main-in ecu flash order.

But got a error message:

Coupon "blackfriday2019" does not exist!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

They @2wheeldynoworks are in possession of my ECU as we speak, second flash, changed from stock exhaust to Akra-Ti. I don't think you can get better service than these people. There's that and they produce some of the best tunes/flashes around. I saw them at Pikes Peak a few years ago before I bought my FZ, and I was jeez it must be a pain to tune something with this much altitude difference in such short a time/distance.

• Like 1

Can you guys tell me what I can gain by getting the FTECU Active Tune and a new flash? I already have a Graves exhaust, Hordpower box, FTECU Quickshifter and your flash for the above. Thanks 

Big shout out to 2WDW and Nate for manning the emails and phone calls today! I ended up getting the FTECU Active Tune and will wait to do internals until next winter. I figured with the Hordpower box the active tune was a good idea. Thanks again 2WDW!!

• Like 2