The MT-07 Forum

New to the Forum

goku

New to the forum here from NC. Just hit 1000mi on my 19 MT-07. List of parts I’ve installed so far:

MZS Shorty Levers

Puig touring windscreen

Motodynamic Fender eliminator kit and integrated taillight 

Vagabond brake reservoir relocation kit and removed pillion pegs

Quad lock phone mount

Cheap aluminum Throttle lock from Amazon
I plan on doing front turn signals, exhaust/tune/air box in the future. But the next project will be mirrors. Any recommendations would be helpful!

F2C72120-CF29-4581-8449-A36A43514E76.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and nice ride 👍

I have CRG Arrow mirrors and they are top notch. Pricey but can’t beat the quality and paired with Rhinomoto bar ends they work perfectly. 

• Like 2

Just now, goku said:

New to the forum here from NC. Just hit 1000mi on my 19 MT-07. List of parts I’ve installed so far:

MZS Shorty Levers

Puig touring windscreen

Motodynamic Fender eliminator kit and integrated taillight 

Vagabond brake reservoir relocation kit and removed pillion pegs

Quad lock phone mount

Cheap aluminum Throttle lock from Amazon
I plan on doing front turn signals, exhaust/tune/air box in the future. But the next project will be mirrors. Any recommendations would be helpful!

Studio_20200202_124602.jpg.c3a38dde10354fae3429ecf2dde29c11.jpg

Welcome aboard! Folks around here are nice and helpful. Me? I poke everyone in the eye, lol. 

Just kidding! Nice bike and pickup. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
26 minutes ago, 1tondriver said:

I have CRG Arrow mirrors and they are top notch. Pricey but can’t beat the quality and paired with Rhinomoto bar ends they work perfectly. 

I"m using this same solution and i'm very happy with it.

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

1 hour ago, 1tondriver said:

That’s probably what I’ll end up doing too, but I was hoping someone had some cheaper solutions for bar ends or some lower profile for the stock position. My wallet is begging me not to go the CRG route 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, goku said:

That’s probably what I’ll end up doing too, but I was hoping someone had some cheaper solutions for bar ends or some lower profile for the stock position. My wallet is begging me not to go the CRG route 

I know the feeling, believe me... If you go the cheap route you probably end up going CRG down the road. Good luck!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, goku said:

I understand, but buy once cry once I've always found to hold true.

With the CRGs if you do break a part, like the glass or the arm, you can replace just the broken part without having to buy a whole new mirror.

The CRG Arrows on rhinomoto mounts have been vibration free for me and unless you're one to change mirrors frequently, the cost is manageable in the long term.

There are cheaper options of course but you get what you pay for holds true for most Motorcycle  upgrades if you're looking at quality.

Good luck finding a solution you like and within your budget. 👍

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member

CRG Arrow on all 3 of mine! Happy as can be. The stock ones are not that bad and honestly I used them for a long time(20k) but if you lane split, I would recommend bar end mirrors, to increase visibility without moving your torso on bike

• Like 1

'16 FZ07

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

CRG Arrow on all 3 of mine! Happy as can be. The stock ones are not that bad and honestly I used them for a long time(20k) but if you lane split, I would recommend bar end mirrors, to increase visibility without moving your torso on bike

I don’t have the balls to lane split in NC 😂 but I understand what you mean

• Like 1

19 hours ago, 1tondriver said:

Welcome and congrats! Word of mention about the CRG's ... if a piece of them breaks you can buy that one piece, you don't have to buy the whole mirror or a whole new set as with most mirrors. That's something to consider. 😉

• Like 1

Beemer

• 1 year later...
garybergin288

I've been trying forever to find the vagabond  rear brake reservoir relocation and can't find one If you know of one for sale let me know!