The MT-07 Forum

Yeehaw

DominicOD

Heya folks, I'm Dominic from Texas, I'm around the Dallas area. I have a 2017 FZ07 that I've put far to much money into. Its currently track inspired, at some point will go fully into track. I love this bike, only have had it for a year and around 16k on the dash. I've done everything with this bike, gone to the track at MSR Houston, planning on going to COTA and Cresson 1.7, I've toured on this bike , and I've gone through a stunt build with this bike. Truly have had a wild ride last year and can't wait to fully dive into track use with this bike. First step is suspension. 

IMG_20200228_225920.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, stickshift said:

Looks nice! You won’t be disappointed when you upgrade the suspension...

Haha yeah, gonna start with Dave Moss's idea, remove the spacer and reduce by 10mm then add heavier oil. Prob going with 15w and the rear shock will stay the same till monies come in. 

Bigturbomax

Welcome to the forum. A ton of great people here. Keep enjoying youre bike. Ive got the same year with about the same miles haha

• Like 1

how do you like the m4 slip on? I just bought one off craigslist, with a set of already-cut headers: $250.

• Like 1

Very nice bike, cannot descibe gow badly i miss mine. Enjoy it and keep it locked up wherever you go.

Someone Stole my 2017 red Fz-07 about 6 days ago in north austin at walmart on parmer in the middle of the day. Last 4 of vin is 0783. I have reward out there. I just bought bike and owe a lot on it and it was my only vehichle so help is greatly appreciated.

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Jayman said:

Very nice bike, cannot descibe gow badly i miss mine. Enjoy it and keep it locked up wherever you go.

Someone Stole my 2017 red Fz-07 about 6 days ago in north austin at walmart on parmer in the middle of the day. Last 4 of vin is 0783. I have reward out there. I just bought bike and owe a lot on it and it was my only vehichle so help is greatly appreciated.

I hope you find the pos that stole your bike. When I lived in north Austin I've had people steal laundry and they tried to steal my motorcycle and car, too. I recommend you move to south Austin when you get a chance. GL, I hope you get it back soon.

Beemer

JEEZ, did you check WM parking lot video? I wonder how it was stolen.

Sorry to jump on a hijack thread but it pisses me off you can't even go out without worrying if you bike will still be there.

Got new red 2015 FZ-07 on 7/22/16!
Black 2006 Honda ST1300 53K miles.

Even though I work at Walmart they won't help me at all to see or know anything about the video. This is just way they treat their employees unfortunately. But I did find a police report and they are able to get the video however I'm not sure that they are even trying because then they dont have my vin nor did they give me a case number. I think i have a better chance of the theif bringing back the bike and gving me a few thousand dollars then police doing anything helpful.