The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Oregon!

End Of Line

End Of Line

Been lurking for a while now and thought I should say hi 😁

Few months ago I got an AMAZING deal on an '18 MT-07 with only 80 (!!!) miles on it! It's my 5th bike and I have been absolutely loving it, exactly what I want out of two wheels!

I already added some basic mods and have plans for a lot more, can't wait to post some pictures once the sun comes out - really looking forward to being part of the community! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome to the cult errr I mean group of like minded people who enjoy the FZ/MT-07. 😁

Congrats on getting a good deal on a great bike. 👍

We'll need those pix ASAP. 

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, 1tondriver said:

Welcome to the forum that empties your wallet. 😁

Yeah.. right... like we had to twist your arm...NOT! 🙄
All it took as a slight nudge. 😁

• Haha 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

End Of Line

Here's a slightly older pic, since then I've added some red rimtape that really helps the look - just need a nice day to ride out into the mountains and snap some good shots! 

Mods:

TST fender delete and integrated tail light

TST turn signals with Halo running lights

Axle sliders and rear spooler sliders

Wometech clutch and brake levers

Red reflective rim tape (not pictured)

Future plans:

Akra TI exhaust

New mirrors (not sure which ones yet, but I like the CRG bar ends - any other suggestions?)

ECU flash (2wdw sale going on now has me tempted - any reason to wait past the 1000 mile break-in for that?)

Frame sliders (I'd like to go for something not using the engine bolts, but the one brand I found seems indefinitely out of stock)

Custom lighting behind the front grills - I'm thinking I can have it 'breath' with the revs by using an Arduino. That would be more for show and I would turn it off while riding, not trying to attract and cops haha 😁IMG_20200318_150417-01-02.thumb.jpeg.9adcf96eb302b7c6dcb0b6159ad960cb.jpeg

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, End Of Line said:

Future plans:

Akra TI exhaust Excellent choice! Get with @bellissimoto for a good price and excellant service.

New mirrors (not sure which ones yet, but I like the CRG bar ends - any other suggestions?) Not for Barend mirrors. Look at Rhinomoto Bar Ends to mount them on if you plan on keeping the stock bars.

ECU flash (2wdw sale going on now has me tempted - any reason to wait past the 1000 mile break-in for that?) You can purchase the flash now while it's cheap and send it in for the flash at a later date if others suggest waiting though I'm not aware of any reason to wait until 1K on the odo.

Frame sliders (I'd like to go for something not using the engine bolts, but the one brand I found seems indefinitely out of stock) Vagabond Motorsports Frame Slider Kit match that description. I have them on my bike but have not "function tested" them yet luckily. 

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

End Of Line

Thanks for the advice DewMan! The vagabond sliders are the ones I have my eye on, just need them to get back in stock lol

Managed to find some sun today as well and got a nice picture as well:IMG_20200329_161619-01.thumb.jpeg.d18cda72ae8cde120db7bf9c676748e9.jpeg

• Like 3

Welcome and congrats! I have a '15 with a blue and white paint scheme, good looking bike there. Stay frosty! 

Beemer