The MT-07 Forum

Finding a spare FZ-07 Passenger Seat

JesseJ

I am looking to build a custom rear top rack attached to the passenger seat of my 2017 FZ-07 for my daily commute. To do this I need a spare passenger seat and wanted to know if anyone had recommendations/ suggestions for acquiring one. I'd rather not buy a brand new one from Yamaha only to gut it but that's my current backup plan. 

Attached below is the inspiration for my build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkwu3rkXz94&list=PLhgibrOY4yALlXf3HA2eWota1vOOk5pXn&index=2&t=8s

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

A forum member may have one for you, if not check eBay. Wrecks are usually broken down for parts and posted on eBay. Good luck.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
cornerslider

Very cool idea!!! Good luck-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

I have a passenger seat that was used for stunting.  It had the center cut out for a foot hold.  I purchased it for the same purpose as you but never followed through.  I took the vinyl and staples off of it, but the straps are still there as well as the hardware to mount it.  The hole didn't seem to affect rigidity. Sorry, I don't have a picture of the other side handy. Would you be interested for $30 shipped?  I paid closer to 50 for it 😕IMG_4712.thumb.JPG.25d7d2dc0addf3f435c303d21f6f572a.JPG

• Like 1

For my first day, this forum has been amazing!  @kbob2000 I think I'm going to take up mossrider on his seat but I appreciate the reply and will let you know if things change.

I'll post a picture once the project's complete

48 minutes ago, JesseJ said:

For my first day, this forum has been amazing!  @kbob2000 I think I'm going to take up mossrider on his seat but I appreciate the reply and will let you know if things change.

I'll post a picture once the project's complete

Haha, I should say so.  He must of posted just before me.  Good luck with the project!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kbob2000 said:

Haha, I should say so.  He must of posted just before me.  Good luck with the project!

Forum crack dealer. First ones free. Hook set. Wind em in. 😇

• Haha 2