The MT-07 Forum

First Track Day Photos

dmaster9494

dmaster9494

First time on track with Apex down in Utah Motorsports Campus. Felt awesome on track, did the Dave Moss front fork fix week before and can honestly say the bike is much more planted in corners. 😁

Track Day 2 (1).jpg

Track Day 2 (2).jpg

• Like 9

• Global Moderator

Looks like fun.  I have raced there in cars, but would love to get my bike on the track.  It is a great facility. 

• 3 weeks later...

Now that's living!! How was the adrenaline rush after riding the track? I also did the Moss mod and it is awesome! Glad you did the mod before hitting the track. What setting did you use on the rear shocks, maxed out? 

Edited by gatrgof

• 3 weeks later...
dmaster9494
On 6/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, gatrgof said:

Now that's living!! How was the adrenaline rush after riding the track? I also did the Moss mod and it is awesome! Glad you did the mod before hitting the track. What setting did you use on the rear shocks, maxed out? 

It was super worth it you learn a ton. For sure a crazy feeling entering a corner super dipped in with like 2 guys in front and back of you haha. Rear shock i had at like 5 just because im pretty light. I discovered pretty quick that those damn scrapers on the foot pegs are stupid on track. Scraped em like 5 times, which is pretty unsettling. New I could lean more but tough luck. I cut em off as soon as I got home, just wish i did that before. 

dmaster9494

Here's 1 more 

moto me.jpg

Edited by dmaster9494
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, dmaster9494 said:

I discovered pretty quick that those damn scrapers on the foot pegs are stupid on track. Scraped em like 5 times, which is pretty unsettling. New I could lean more but tough luck. I cut em off as soon as I got home, just wish i did that before. 

Are you aware that the feelers are designed be unscrewed so they can be replaced when bent/ground down? That's why you'll see flats where they screw into the bottom of the peg to allow you to wrench them off.

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

dmaster9494
18 hours ago, DewMan said:

Are you aware that the feelers are designed be unscrewed so they can be replaced when bent/ground down? That's why you'll see flats where they screw into the bottom of the peg to allow you to wrench them off.

Yep, but I was mad at them so they needed to pay mr dremel a visit 😂

• Haha 2