The MT-07 Forum

For Mossrider

FZark07

I thought I would go right to the knowledge source. We are planning for the next Road America. I went to Moto America site and Road America, and can't find any schedule. Which day are twins running, or are they running both days again?

Also do they rent golf carts for just a single day?

Thank you Oh great and powerful Oz.😁

If you're asking me for help you're in serious trouble...

The MA site takes a bit of getting used to. It's all there you just have to go thru the right sequence of drop downs and tabs. It helps if you have a decoder ring. They do have golf carts there. The Twins only have 1 race this time since Stock 1000 gets the double header that time around. They will print a schedule a week or ten days out and link it in their 'competitors' tab. It'll be a Sunday race.

I gotta go help some old people cross the street now.

1 hour ago, mossrider said:

If you're asking me for help you're in serious trouble...

The MA site takes a bit of getting used to. It's all there you just have to go thru the right sequence of drop downs and tabs. It helps if you have a decoder ring. They do have golf carts there. The Twins only have 1 race this time since Stock 1000 gets the double header that time around. They will print a schedule a week or ten days out and link it in their 'competitors' tab. It'll be a Sunday race.

I gotta go help some old people cross the street now.

I was in serious trouble before I asked the question.

I don't wear rings. I'm afraid if I took them off, I would never find them again.

We old people do appreciate the help. Although there are older people than me. And smarter too!

Thanks. 😕