The MT-07 Forum

Hey from Sydney Australia

adm

Hey guys,
Just joined the forum but had my bike for a few months now and love it. They are Mt-07's in Aus but are pretty much the same bike.

Heres some pictures of my bike from when i first got it.

IMG_1450_zps63e0f623.jpeg
URL]
IMG_1447_zps8f10e632.jpeg.htmlIMG_1447_zps8f10e632.jpeg

And how it is now with a tail tidy and Akra exhaust.

IMG_8373_zps7545c69b.jpg

IMG_8373_zps7545c69b.jpghttp:

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome adm! Good lookin' bike you got there! Lucky you it's springtime in Aus. A lot of our members have put their bikes to rest for the winter, but not all of us.  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums, always cool to see international members.

Everything went braap.

Thanks for the welcome guys, putting a bike away for a winter must be painful, we can ride all year here. Im part of some local forums but wanted to join here and see what others are doing with these bikes around the world.
As far as the government not liking motorcycles I'm not too sure, there are a lot of rules regarding licencing and certain bike and car restrictions in your first few years of riding and driving but i think thats actually a pretty good thing, stops newbies getting in 1000's and killing themselves. The laws are pretty strict on speeding and general unsafe riding/driving and as much as that kinda sucks it is for the best i guess.

• Global Moderator

Hi @adm, great to have you on board. Nice picture and beautiful MT.

Yes, it is sad to put away the bike for the winter but I personally prefer seasons. I would not want to live in a one season country even if it would mean that I could ride year round. I always look forward to a new season. It feels like there is something new and exiting ahead and we compensate the short bike season with other toys. ::)

Archived