The MT-07 Forum

New to my 2019 MT07!!!

ryebread5if

ryebread5if

Hey everyone! 

I'm a former MSF Basic Rider Course instructor. Just sold my 2000 Honda VFR 800 (owned 8 years) and bought a 2019 MT07, and couldn't be happier!!! Previous owner put 1100 miles on it, a few good mods. I have a feeling I'm going to have this bike for a very long time. I got a buddy who is a total Yamaha guy-- put 100k miles on his FZ1. In addition to him, I'll be hitting up this forum fairly regularly for tips and maintenance advice. 

First question: where can I get the service manual? I tried searching this forum but I didn't find it.

Anyone in southeastern WI? Hit me up!

IMG_20200615_095542.jpg

Edited by ryebread5if
  • Like 2

Bigturbomax

Welcome to the forum!

Raven edition! Dope! Sharp looking bike. Also, i might wanna hit you up on some of you coaching experience and tips. I'd imagine you're a wealth of info in that department!

Are you looking for a factory manual or like a haynes. My wife got me a haynes one for my birthday last year and its pretty informative.(im an L1 Master auto tech so ive seen what bad workshop manuals look like lol)

ryebread5if

@Bigturbomax I only coached a couple of years and it was just the Basic Rider Course, and we never taught trail-braking which I'm now trying to teach myself. And yes, I'm looking for something like a Haynes manual. I downloaded one for my '00 Honda (it wasn't Haynes but it appeared to be an official Honda one; at least it never led me astray) so I guess I just thought I could find one for my MT07. 

Edited by ryebread5if

• Global Moderator

Please do not post links to any free or suspiciously cheap service manuals on the forum.  One of us moderators will just delete it as we do not want to promote piracy of copyrighted material here.

Here is a link to the official service manual (but we obviously cannot stop people from searching the internet for other options). 

• Like 1