The MT-07 Forum

WASSSUPPP?!!!

Airbornedeth

Airbornedeth

Hello to all. The name is Jason, NC is home, and I am a Pisces. LOL

Anyways, I  bought a brand new Matte Raven Black 2019 MT 07 today with 0 miles on her. I joined the forum for guidance on the mods I have coming for the bike. I also want to know which tuner I should get, because I am planning on getting the Dynojet Power Vision 3 since its so easy to use.

I have already ordered the following:

Yoshimura R77 Works Race Exhaust System  ****out of stock, so I ordered my other favorite****

Two Brothers Typhoon Series Full System Exhaust Carbon

K&N air filter

RAM Mounts Tough Claw X-Grip Mount

USB charger lead for my phone

Wind deflector cowl to tidy up the front

Tail Tidy

LED turn signals

etc. etc.

***I will start another thread to chronicle my build (I mean bolt on 🤫) saga once everything arrives and I get settled in to my new apartment.

Edited by Airbornedeth
Added info
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Welcome to the cult errr group of like minded people who ride an FZ/MT-07.  😃

The forum search function is your friend. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

No, ... you had it right.  cult.  Just kidding.  But it's funny!  

Real cults always want control by taking away freedoms thru deceptive methods.  The forum doesn't do that, but we are passionate about riding our FZ07s.  

Mine is mostly set up for cruising, so I use a cramp buster and a throttle lock, besides the usual windscreen/saddle bags, and padded seat.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!

Unlike others on here I espouse restraint and healthy level of interest and expenditure, a less is more approach to these machines. 

First off if the question ever is "should I do/get/buy/build/make/try?..." The answer is 'Yes' and the forum will guide you.

Second, go through the forum vendors if possible, you won't regret it like you will taking my advice. 

Third. Ride safe and forever. 

BLR

• Like 2

Welcome! What part of NC? I’m in Charlotte and Morganton. 

Airbornedeth
4 hours ago, RobZilla said:

Welcome! What part of NC? I’m in Charlotte and Morganton. 

I'm in Kannapolis. I bought the bike at Interstate Cycle. It was a really seamless transaction.

I picked the bike up today, and put about 25 miles on her. I was going to go back out earlier this afternoon, but a monsoon came through. I'll get her back out tomorrow. It's been a while since I've been on a bike.  

Oh nice, that’s where I got my XSR. Bo was my salesman, really cool guy it was smooth and easy over there. They had no problem taking my cash either lol. Yea, the weather has been frustrating the past few days. Every time it looks like it’s clearing up another monsoon rolls through.