The MT-07 Forum

AHR vs AHCR

liveschnell

liveschnell

So looking to purchase a few parts and I came across some different models.  What I need now is all mechanic so I'm sure they're the same, but what is AHR and AHCR referring to?  For example on PartShark: FZ07AHCR CA, or FZ07AHR.  Is something in the exhaust different for CA emissions?  

1 hour ago, liveschnell said:

So looking to purchase a few parts and I came across some different models.  What I need now is all mechanic so I'm sure they're the same, but what is AHR and AHCR referring to?  For example on PartShark: FZ07AHCR CA, or FZ07AHR.  Is something in the exhaust different for CA emissions?  

I believe its a model designator for color and california and ABS.  FZ07AHCR is the california version of FZ07AHR of the same color. And the "A" means its the abs version (FZ07HR vs FZ07AHR).  The "CA" part is somewhat redundant.  Parts should all be the same, except maybe the ecu. 

FZ07HR ,  FZ07AHR,  FZ07AHCR  are all same color. 

Edit: Ecu is the same.

Edited by geophb

• Global Moderator

The California models have A canister (with charcoal filter material  in it) in the fuel vent system.  I believe that is the only difference between them  other US bikes.  

2 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

The California models have A canister (with charcoal filter material  in it) in the fuel vent system.  I believe that is the only difference between them  other US bikes.  

Just looked, here is pic 

Capture.thumb.JPG.ff702ecfc2fd57654724e3e7b34a4dbf.JPG