The MT-07 Forum

Morgan Carbtune Pro

PASS DAT GOOD

PASS DAT GOOD

2019 MT07 

My Carbtune Pro arrived last night.  Went out to the garage to use it, only to find that the supplied rubber hoses appear to be too big for the tubes coming out of the throttle bodies.  The hoses went on effortlessly and immediate slipped all the way down.  The Carbtune kit came with adapters but it doesnt appear that the adapters are for this bike.

I've seen comments on this forum where people have said they've used the Carbtune Pro.  Also the Carbtune website says that it will fit virtually any bike.  Am I an idiot or did the people here just rig up and adapter of some sort?  Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, PASS DAT GOOD said:

2019 MT07 

My Carbtune Pro arrived last night.  Went out to the garage to use it, only to find that the supplied rubber hoses appear to be too big for the tubes coming out of the throttle bodies.  The hoses went on effortlessly and immediate slipped all the way down.  The Carbtune kit came with adapters but it doesnt appear that the adapters are for this bike.

I've seen comments on this forum where people have said they've used the Carbtune Pro.  Also the Carbtune website says that it will fit virtually any bike.  Am I an idiot or did the people here just rig up and adapter of some sort?  Thanks in advance!

I use mine all the time.  You need to go by the parts store and one of those T fitting kits so you don’t need to cut anything and keep sensors happy. 

actually this is the kit I keep in the same drawer, it’s available on Amazon. 

Dorman 47380 Vacuum Connector Value Pack, 65 Piece https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001C0AZ3O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qX--EbY6BHPYA

Get your MT07 & FZ07 racing parts at https://www.robemengineering.com/fz-07-products