The MT-07 Forum

Greetings from Colombia

jhoffa

Hi everyone. I'm Andrew, I'm living in Colombia and I'm about to buy my first MT-07. I previously owned a Yamaha R15, Honda CBR250R, a Kawa Ninja 300 and I currently own a Yamaha R3. I love to customize my bikes, so I'm looking forward to seeing lots of interesting ideas on this forum. Cheers! 

• Like 1

Back atcha! Welcome aboard. There's enough junk on this site to help waste hours if not days of your time researching, planning and wrenching till the cows come home. Great mix of bikes to grow through and a great one to play with currently. You'll have a great time! Get busy.

• Thanks 1

Welcome and congrats! You're going to love this bike, she has power unlike the bikes you've been riding and the throttle can be a little twitchy so be careful your first ride but most of all, have fun! GL getting that smile off your face after your ride. 😁

• Haha 1

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome to the Forum, congratulation on your new bike. 

Ed

• Like 1

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good" 

That's awesome guys, thanks! The riding here is slow within city limits, but on highways there isn't that much highway police presence so you can twist the throttle all you want. There are MCs of all types that go out for rides all the time. Of course we're in a pandemic and travel is somewhat restricted.