The MT-07 Forum

Great service at Cyclops

goshe22

The other week I had the misfortune of discovering my H4 low beams had stopped working (highs were fine) on a night ride back from a buddy's place. Took out the bulb, re-plugged everything back in but still no lows. Contacted the folks at Cyclops and they were so quick and pleasant, got a replacement sent out (under warranty) and I was back in business by the end of the week. Not only is the product excellent, but so are the people and the service they provide. Will definitely continue using their products on future bikes.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I also had a good experience with them when I had a minor issue on mine a few years back. 👍

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• 2 months later...
cheetahman023

I received great experience with them as well.  After speaking with Cyclops representative I was informed the LED bulb was on backorder.  I was assisted in locating a local Cyclops dealer.  This worked out well, picked up the LED bulb the same day at a local shop.

motodemic-monster-1200s-1.jpg

Innovator of Solid Optic LED Headlight Upgrades, Headlight Conversions, and premium motorcycle products for Triumph, Ducati, BMW, Yamaha, and many more.

• 3 months later...

Brilliant Light, little, reduced, and can be worn advantageously without impeding your vision. An Enormous disillusionment that the beginner designing of the metal clasp's mounting into the plastic is Feeble to such an extent that the little minimal plastic tips (effectively seen staying descending, straightforwardly to one side of the 5 LEDs in the image to one side) which I accept that are intended to withstand the whole pressure of the item's wire clip.....didn't sever Totally, during just the second time that I (Tenderly!!) moved it to another cap's edge, likewise with Entirely viable thickness-measurements. Not once did I attempt to twist or "change" the wire clasp to oblige a thick overflowed cap. The plastic pieces self-destructed in my grasp. At last, as I Truly like the brilliance and little size of this light, I just forever stuck it with LOCTITE onto the cap I utilize most into the evening. I a few seconds ago purchasied an alternate organization's cap light item however...and I haven't alluded this item to companions, that is without a doubt.

snaptube vidmate

Edited by ahdik

My experience with Cyclops was a few years ago when an LED headlight bulb failed just out of warranty and  I was told that it was OK that a bulb that's advertised as having a 30,000 hour life failed in under 100 hours of use, because that claim of 30,000 hours was just for the actual LED elements, not the whole assembly.  I pointed out that the web site doesn't say that, only that it has a 30,000 hour life, but it didn't get me very far.  I've avoided them since.

Edited by Triple Jim