The MT-07 Forum

2019 ice fluo UK

stickeh

here is my 2019 ice fluo I use it for commuting when its not raining and for weekend blats in the countryside. i will hopefully pop over to Europe for some trips when this covid nonsense is over.  still a few bits in the pipeline but this is where i am so far

stu 

aaaa.thumb.jpg.f1b57f4c349ac97515bb2c7f5acefb45.jpg   

image.png.d825e36eed7654d4afafed100dda2606.png

• Like 4

• Global Moderator

Your bike looks great, but I thought you had to have enormous license plates in the UK.  That one is a reasonable size. 

When I bought my 07, I asked the dealer if the number plate was legal. It looked ok and he said it was. But then a year later it failed the annual MoT test. Now got the full size plank.

Just do it! 

18 hours ago, mjh937 said:

Your bike looks great, but I thought you had to have enormous license plates in the UK.  That one is a reasonable size. 

yeah need a much larger plate to be "legal" always had small plates on my bikes never had a problem until MOT time and i just swapped them out before hand. the boys in blue have never shown any interest in the plate. my impromptu wheelying and lack of respect for the speed limit should be enough to throw them off the scent....

• Haha 1