The MT-07 Forum

For Sale: 2016 FZ-07 Southern Minnesota

ONYXF1R3

Hello everyone. I guess I'm still considered a "new guy" even though I've been a member of this forum since 2017. I really need to sell my bike but apparently can't add it to the classifieds. I hope it's ok if I post this here, if it's not I'm sure admin will delete it and let me know. Anyway, I have a 2016 FZ-07GS I bought new in 2016. It currently has about 14k on the odo and a big list of upgrades. I'm asking $5000 for it. Here is the list of upgrades:

Matte Silver (blue frame and wheels) with Raven tank covers installed, I still have the matte silver covers as well, I was initially going to have the Raven ones wrapped with a camo but plans changed and I just kept them black.
Seat Concepts custom seat (driver half only, pillion is factory) gel in both though
CRG RC2 Red Shorty Clutch and Brake Levers
Yamaha R6 Stock Throttle Tube installed to enhance throttle response (still have original)
Puig Dark Smoke New Gen Touring Windscreen (cut down 2")
Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit
Yoshimura Universal Turn Signal Bracket Kit
R&G Racing Radiator Guard
Akrapovic Carbon Racing Exhaust System
TechSpec Snake Skin Tank Pads
Changed coolant to Engine Ice High Performance Coolant
Been using Motul 300V Synthetic Engine Oil, since "break in period" with factory Yamalube, and a HiFlo Filtro Premium Oil Filter
R&G Racing Rear Axle Sliders
R&G Racing Front Axle Sliders
R&G Racing Aero Frame Sliders
Pro Grip Wheel Tape added since removal of factory reflectors.
Cyclops Ultra 10.0 H4 LED Headlight Bulb, fires all 4 LED's on highbeam, so the low beam/high beam combo puts out maximum 7000 lumens of crisp bright light.
LighTech LED Turn Signals in front and rear.
LighTech Turn Signal Conversion Kit installed for clean install of front signals.
Speedmetal Milled Bar Ends
Renthal Ultra Low Handlebar (Installed by Sette Sports Center)
ColorClusterz LED Flip and Blue Color Change (display gauge)
MFW Footpegs, MFW Vario Rider Footpeg Mounts, MFW Vario Extension Arms
Michelin Road 5 tires front and rear, rear was installed Apr 2020.
Spiegler Front and Rear Brake Line Kit installed at Sette Sports Center.
TST Industries 2 Pin LED Flasher Relay Gen 2, allows changing of blinker speed since LEDS usually hyper blink when installed.
Healtech Brake Light Pro, allows brake light to flash a few times before going solid to help alert anyone behind you.
ECU Flash Tune by 2WheelDynoWorks, removed air filter snorkel and installed K&N air filter for easier breathing and per tuner instructions, the tune significantly helped decrease crazy engine braking, helped add power throughout the powerband, decreased the engine temp at which the cooling fans turn on, brought the Max Power from 63.76 to 71.74, and the Max Torque from 46.55 to 49.92 running 91 octane pump gas which means it is recommended to run nothing lower than 91 octane pump gas unless you get it retuned for anything lower.
Weatherproof USB Power Socket 2.1 amp, installed behind keyhole for easy access.
High/Low tone truck horns added (no more meep meep, but I still have it in case you like the meep meep)
Dowco Guardian Ultralite Plus Motorcycle Cover always used in storage, bike is always  on lift to keep flat spots from forming in tires when not riding.
Unfortunately the bike was knocked over by some drunk guy when I was legally parked in front of the local brewery, but the damage was cosmetic as the frame/axle sliders and bar end did their jobs to protect the bike, the most damaged parts were replaced after I had the bike inspected and released by Sette Sports Center in Owatonna, everything else was straight and true as far as the handlebars and frame, etc. I still have pictures of the police report as proof.
I have all of the factory parts I replaced saved as well so you'll get a tote of goodies with the bike as well as some extra bolts/screws I purchased since we've all lost one a time or two.

I did post this on Facebook Marketplace, but of course it's hit or miss on there. Just message me on here and hopefully we can work something out.

My bike.png

Edited by ONYXF1R3