The MT-07 Forum

Almost legit now so I'll introduce myself

fairorth

Been hanging around for a bit since I was very interested in the bike, but I rode one last Saturday and today I agreed to a deal so I think its time to make it official! I pick up my bike on Saturday -- whoop!! A black one.

I had two bikes in the garage I wasn't riding -- a Street Triple and an MV Agusta F4 Brutale (750). Listed them both for sale. The Triple sold right away and suddenly I was sad. To cheer myself up I did a test ride on the FZ-07 on Saturday and suddenly I didn't miss the Triple at all!! I was so happy with the smooth throttle response and how flickable the bike was. 5'8" 165 and like a bike I can easily push around.

I live in the Texas Hill country (Austin) and mostly enjoy country rides, I'm not big on rush hour traffic or commuting. I've done a few track days at some local tracks around here and I'm looking forward to that -- just as a way to learn to ride better and enjoy the bike more!

Thanks to this great board and everyone here for all the awesome tips and chatter, it has me extra stoked about my new toy.

Hurry up Saturday!!

Marc

My bike history
-----------------
82 VT-500 Ascot
86 VFR Interceptor
04 MV Agusta F4 Brutale S (750)
10 Street Triple R
15 FZ-07 (arrived 12/6/2015)!!

• Global Moderator

Welcome @fairorth, great to have you here. I bet you can't wait, you're going to love it !

Archived