The MT-07 Forum

2021 MT07 finally delivered!!!!

Brapguy

1 hour ago, motorazr said:

M4 is super sketchy. Do they follow standard industry practice and use a dyno to develop their pipes? No. Do they publish real dyno charts? No. M4 has some generic charts that look hand-drawn for SOME pipes but nothing for their FZ-07/MT-07/XSR700 pipe. Why is that? Because their target market is people who buy cheap stuff without doing any research.

Not true. There is no comparison between M4 and the true cheap knock off market for folks buying "cheap".

Probably the most common slip on/pipe in the racing paddock across all bike brands. For many bikes an M4 can and a tune makes the most power for the least money out there. I have the dyno work and charts to prove what it'll do for SV's and some others over the years. Some tuners use the M4 as the gold standard and keep universals hanging around for testing.

I wouldn't bash them or this guy for buying one.

Cheers.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, motorazr said:

M4 is super sketchy. Do they follow standard industry practice and use a dyno to develop their pipes? No. Do they publish real dyno charts? No. M4 has some generic charts that look hand-drawn for SOME pipes but nothing for their FZ-07/MT-07/XSR700 pipe. Why is that? Because their target market is people who buy cheap stuff without doing any research.

Well, aren't you just a ray of sunshine for a guy excited about picking up his new bike.

Show us on the doll where the M4 hurt you.

13590693.jpg.48c840d95ab5bb147e596485378765fd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

W2W has package deals of an M4 exhaust and tune on their site.  Being that they are the go-to for ECU tuning, I'll take that as a solid endorsement of the M4. 

• Like 1

There she is guys and f@#k that dude the M4 looks the cleanest on the black bike. Plus it sounds awesome and anything is better then that stock euro 5 compliant catted exhaust.

1666074E-2DB3-493B-BFF9-C215D670A4AD.jpeg

4A61E4B5-C29A-411A-A384-1F129BC861F2.jpeg

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, Brapguy said:

...and anything is better then that stock euro 5 compliant catted exhaust.

Great looking MT!    (Keep in mind that a couple of us here like hearing nothing but wind at 55 mph and above.)   :)

Edited by Triple Jim
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 0xefro said:

Contrats for your new bike mate. Im waiting mine too, in two weeks 🤩 Just wonderful bike

You’re gona love it… i got asv shorty gold  levers coming for mine along with womet-tech frame slider kit. The bike is a serious machine it’s f@#king awesome  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Brapguy said:

You’re gona love it… i got asv shorty gold  levers coming for mine along with womet-tech frame slider kit. The bike is a serious machine it’s f@#king awesome  

I know mate, I know this bike like my own hands haha I think its the unique bike (restricted for A2) with the such sick acceleration power. I will post mine too when it comes. Enjoy this maximum happiness toy :)

Cheers!

Congratulations! Hope you have many amazing, fun, exciting, and safe miles!

• Like 1