The MT-07 Forum

First bike! 17 glacier blue

glacierblue

glacierblue

hi guys, this is my 2017 glacier blue fz07, only 1800 miles. I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Just crossed 2k miles! first owner took great care of the bike and did quite a few mods to it! Getting the hang of riding around town, I’m taking the MSF class this weekend. Got all my gear too. I’m so excited!

9EF5FAA0-7B6C-41CE-B95C-9B96A47E1D6B.jpeg

Edited by glacierblue
  • Like 8

Nice bike!

Glacier Blue = hands down the best color ever used on the FZ/MT. Maybe the best color of any bike ever!

Edited by D.A.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Congrats! and welcome to the world of motorcycling. Stay out of trouble until you get your MSF training please.

• Like 2

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

glacierblue
14 hours ago, D.A. said:

Nice bike!

Glacier Blue = hands down the best color ever used on the FZ/MT. Maybe the best color of any bike ever!

I totally agree! ;) I thought I wanted night fluo like my friend has but I found this blue one and knew it was for me! I've never seen one in this color near me before either so maybe it's semi-rare? idk haha.

• Like 1

glacierblue
4 hours ago, DewMan said:

Congrats! and welcome to the world of motorcycling. Stay out of trouble until you get your MSF training please.

thank you! I will for sure. I've only been riding with a couple friends until I take the class.