The MT-07 Forum

2021 MT-07, introducing Gogo

Gogo

Hi Gang!

I picked up a brand new 2021 MT-07 a couple of months ago and thought I'd join this community!  I've been riding for 20+ years and have a couple of other motorcycles in the stable.

So far I'm absolutely loving the MT-07.  I just thrashed her through some CO canyon's yesterday and she did great.  Suspension needs some work but still an absolute blast to ride.  Aside from the suspension, the only other issue I have is the stock LED headlight needs to be like 30%+ brighter.

Anywho... I look forward to no doubt lively discussions on modding, riding and how to get the most out of my new bike.

IMG_0216.jpeg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gogo said:

Anywho... I look forward to no doubt lively discussions on modding, riding and how to get the most out of my new bike.

I have not felt the need to change anything on my 2020.  I made a rack to support a tail bag on the passenger seat, and I made saddle bag supports. 

Oh!  I did remove the peg feelers!  I found that the grinding noise and peg movement that ensued well before my knee puck met the pavement was very disconcerting.

Welcome to the board Gogo!