The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Texas

Christopher_Thomas

Christopher_Thomas

Hey how's it going my name is Jacob and I just bought my MT 07 about 2 months ago now. It's my first street bike as I used to ride dirt bikes and I am in love with this bike. Currently I have a TST Industries Integrated Tail Light, an amazon Tail Tidy (Really didn't want to spend $60 of a piece of metal from TST lol so I opted for amazon special) and I just got bar end mirrors. I don't have a picture with the tst tail light but I have this one lol.

IMG_8377.JPG

• Like 4

Christopher_Thomas
5 hours ago, shinyribs said:

Man, you're shop is way too clean and organized! Welcome in. I dig the orange rims. 👍

lol thats my garage. all those big grey boxes are full of Christmas stuff and like light bulbs 

Hi Jacob - Welcome to the forum. Your FZ07 looks pretty and neat and as good as your Garage. I see that you have frame sliders on which is a good thing to start with. You can consider to add the Axle sliders as well for increased protection. I myself joined this awesome forum recently.

Have Safe and enjoyable Rides...

15 minutes ago, gmadigyal said:

Hi Jacob - Welcome to the forum. Your FZ07 looks pretty and neat and as good as your Garage. I see that you have frame sliders on which is a good thing to start with. You can consider to add the Axle sliders as well for increased protection. I myself joined this awesome forum recently.

Have Safe and enjoyable Rides...

The bar end mirrors will add some protection too.. ..!  lol

Just do it! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new MT👍

Ed

"Do not let this bad example influence you, follow only what is good"