The MT-07 Forum

Just a few from the last couple days

Mt707

2 minutes ago, Daniellessoul said:

Some pretty rides out in the delta area there.  Nice pics.

I’m semi new to the area and just found the levy road that follows the sac river to Rio Vista. I’ve spent the better part of the last 3 weeks now all over out in the delta exploring. Super nice out there. There’s a lot of super cars that are out there too on the weekends which adds to the fun a little bit.

Daniellessoul

Oh nice, I lived up there as a kid. Some other great ones are over between Davis and Napa.  And up between Placerville and Auburn better toward summer instead of winter though up that high.

14 minutes ago, Daniellessoul said:

Oh nice, I lived up there as a kid. Some other great ones are over between Davis and Napa.  And up between Placerville and Auburn better toward summer instead of winter though up that high.

Funny you say that because the last 2 pics are from Lake Berryessa. Over the years most of my riding has been split between Napa and the Berkeley hills. Getting ready to move to Texas soon and I’m scared I’ve been spoiled my whole life being surrounded by such great rides I’m not ganna be satisfied out there😒 

Daniellessoul

Never been to Texas, so can't personally recommend any but I'm sure there are awesome areas there too.  Cali does spoil us on some amazing variables though mountains in the morning, valley at lunch, and dinner by the ocean.  Pretty hard to beat.

• Like 1