The MT-07 Forum

Wanted - 2016 Rear Turn Signals

Zephyr

Aloha All.

I know you guys love your integrated tail lights, so I'm hoping someone has a set of Rear turn signals that are collecting dust that you might want to get rid of.  I placed an order thru partzilla, but they are back ordered.  Hoping to score some here instead.

PS.  It looks like @scat2me was looking for some back in August of last year, so please give him first choice if he hasn't found some already.

Thanks,

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Aloha All.

I know you guys love your integrated tail lights, so I'm hoping someone has a set of Rear turn signals that are collecting dust that you might want to get rid of.  I placed an order thru partzilla, but they are back ordered.  Hoping to score some here instead.

PS.  It looks like @scat2me was looking for some back in August of last year, so please give him first choice if he hasn't found some already.

Thanks,

I think I have what you need. I need to pull my box of OEM parts from the attic. I'll do it tomorrow morning if your still interested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, scat2me said:

Thanks I found mine. Check ebay I saw some there after I received mine.

Thanks for letting me know.  I saw some on ebay today, but would rather put a few dollars in a member's pocket first if possible.

7 hours ago, fzar said:

I think I have what you need. I need to pull my box of OEM parts from the attic. I'll do it tomorrow morning if your still interested.

Definitely interested.  Please keep me posted.  Many thanks,

• Premium Member
On 2/4/2022 at 2:11 AM, Zephyr said:

Definitely interested.  Please keep me posted.  Many thanks,

Yes I have a set, I need to see if they work. @Zephyr

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2022 at 7:07 AM, fzar said:

Yes I have a set, I need to see if they work. @Zephyr

Perfect.  Whenever works for you. 👊

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Perfect.  Whenever works for you. 👊

I'll post picture's and yes they work. 

@fzar No Need for pictures.  If they are big and amber and round, have the pigtail and connector intact, and work, then I'd love to remove them from your attic permanently.  Just let me know what pricing you were thinking and preferred payment method .

For shipping I was thinking flat rate usps, medium box (top loading - inside dim = 11″ x 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″)

$16.10

Edited by Zephyr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.