The MT-07 Forum

Like a Cloud

Nimble Nimbus

Nimble Nimbus

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. 

I'm Pat! I live in the PNW and I come from the Honda crowd. My first bike was a VLX600 Shadow, then a VTR 1000 Superhawk.

I sold these bikes two years ago thinking it would be a while until I buy another one.

Well last month when the gas prices sky rocketed... this gem of a bike came up for sale. Needless to say, I've never been happier to be back on two wheels.

My friends with the FZ07 many moons ago let me ride around on a few of them and I was flabbergasted at the level of fun a simple 700 had. Ever since that exposure, I wanted one.

Welp, here she is, my little Nimbus.

IMG_20220415_222916_438.jpg

Edited by Nimble Nimbus
Update
  • Like 3

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forum, where in the PNW are you?  I am in Bellingham and finally getting some decent rides in when it is not raining. :)  

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Chuckanut is fun if it is not busy.  Mosquito Lake Rd off highway 5 is also a good road, it is longer than Chuckanut and is never busy.  It is a long way from you but if you are up this way it is worth riding. 

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Smart people here, that post on important tech stuff that you can lean on when you want to get deeper into the mechanics. Welcome

• Like 1

Welcome and congrats buddy.  I still have my MT07 from Sep 2014 and it is still my year round any day, rain, snow, or shine, everyday bike.  If you ever come down to Maple Valley, shoot me a message.

• Like 1

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!