The MT-07 Forum

have you done this yet

gtmn

i got a second person to buy one 1 ride and he was in he rides a vtx 1300 rode mine and thought I gotta have one lots of other bikes we looked at but settled on a white 7 ya baby just did down payment to day and already has accessories ordered  ill send pics when he picks up,   hes talkin bout feb but he wont be able to leave it ther till then he will  have it at his house on Friday or sat im guessing

I have a friend that refuses to ride mine because he is afraid of falling in love with it. I give him crap about it all the time,he already has 3 bikes.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Global Moderator

I have a friend with a Street Triple, who is the only person I have allowed to ride my bike. He still claims to prefer his Triumph, but I think he just does not want to admit mine is better:).

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

I think these bikes are so close to perfect that they sell themselves.

Illegitimi non carborundum

My brother-in-law said the same, lol, "dont let me ride it, please!" And when i bought mine i was concerned because my last ride was an R1. I have to say I'm not disappointed at all! :)

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

I went up to the MSF course yesterday to see the instructors "old friends " and let them check mine out and while I was there watching and helping with the class they had me do some of the demos on mine and I wasn't expecting to be able to do the drills very well I'm out of practice but was able to do them perfectly

Archived