The MT-07 Forum

I want to sell my 2019 Mt-07

Crmx101

I’ve been thinking about selling my 2019 Mt-07 that was my daily rider with 41k miles on it. I have almost everything you would want on it, what should I expect to get for it?

Here is a list of what’s on the bike-

Moto Composites Carbon Fiber Full Tank Cover 

Moto Composites Carbon Fiber AirIntake Covers

Full Metal Stunts Illusion Cherry Race Rails With Black Sliders

Full Metal Stunts Illusion Cherry Subcage/12Bar With Black Pegs

Barkbusters Universal VPS Two Point Mounted Handgaurd Kit

Renthal Gold 7/8” Low Street Handlebars 

Adjustable Shorty Levers Off Amazon

Puig Vintage Footpegs

TST Industries MECH-GTR Front LED Turn Signals

TST Industries Programmable & Sequential LED Integrated Tail Light 

DC3F485C-8BFF-42B7-9A76-E2CDCF2C8930.jpeg

M. Hausknecht

Damn, that is a lot of miles for the 3 year old motorcycle. Good for you! My sense is that prices for used motorcycles vary based on your local market, and in most markets they are really high because new inventory is so limited. As an example, I went into my local Yami/Honda/ Kawi dealer last week and they had not a single sport bike to sell and only one street bike. Another thought, add-ons don't seem to add value, especially when they are essentially cosmetic. With as many miles as you've got, service records will be key to a knowledgeable buyer. GLWS! 

nozeitgeist1800
On 5/18/2022 at 7:26 PM, M. Hausknecht said:

Another thought, add-ons don't seem to add value, especially when they are essentially cosmetic. With as many miles as you've got, service records will be key to a knowledgeable buyer. GLWS! 

was going to say this. buyers will never, never appreciate the mods that you put onto a bike (or any vehicle, really). the aftermarket exhaust is the only item (that i can see) that might be an effective selling point, but to my untrained eyes it looks to be in such disrepair that it detracts from the aesthetic of the bike, makes it look like the bike hasnt been taken care of. might be worth cleaning off the exhaust (or taking off the exhaust wrap, i cant tell which it is).

besides that, its a really cool looking bike that i bet is set up to be really fun. im sure if you set the price reasonably you wont have any trouble selling it, especially as summer is coming in