The MT-07 Forum

Hordpower K and N filter number

Jon 802

Hey guys I have the Hordpower set up for my 2021 MT07. I’m looking for the K AND N part number for the filter.  Anyone know if replacing just the filter involves the same pain in the ass process as installing the whole unit? Anyone have the Hordpower instructions that come with purchase?

stickshift

Below thread suggests it's a K&N E-3325, but I would confirm with Hord before buying.

Should be pretty easy to change: undo 2 bracket bolts > undo inlet manifold clamps > remove filter assembly from bike > remove top allen bolt > replace filter

Edited by stickshift
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

The filter used by the Horde Power intake is the K&N E3341 filter per the people who designed it.👍

• Thanks 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

M. Hausknecht

This is timely for me as I've been thinking about getting a second filter element. I just ordered both part numbers, Amazon Prime, so I can return the one that doesn't fit. Thanks guys!

To replace the filter you should only have to remove the single bolt in the middle of the cover to release the filter. You might have to snake the filter around the center post in the intake but should be doable. Maybe taking the seat off would help to get to the bolt but I don't think it would be necessary.

stickshift
3 hours ago, M. Hausknecht said:

This is timely for me as I've been thinking about getting a second filter element. I just ordered both part numbers, Amazon Prime, so I can return the one that doesn't fit. Thanks guys!

Please confirm for us which one fits when you get them.

Edited by stickshift

M. Hausknecht
3 hours ago, stickshift said:

Please confirm for us which one fits when you get them.

Will do!

Correct filter is a 3341.  I ordered a 3325 based on the other thread and it was much shorter than the one my bike so I returned it and got a 3341.

F7EB65D2-29BE-4AD2-9A02-9447D9B0A3A2.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
M. Hausknecht
On 5/20/2022 at 10:27 PM, Tpadden said:

Correct filter is a 3341.  I ordered a 3325 based on the other thread and it was much shorter than the one my bike so I returned it and got a 3341.

F7EB65D2-29BE-4AD2-9A02-9447D9B0A3A2.jpeg

I can also confirm this is the filter used with the Hordpower intake. I was able to replace the filter merely by removing the sockethead bolt that holds the back panel on.

• Like 1