The MT-07 Forum

Fly screen/Wind screen is extra storage!!!

So for my wedding anniversary my wife wanted to ride motorcycles to lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant (Macky's Dim Sum in Issaquah if anyone wants some great seafood fried rice) (we are going to reserved dinner tonight at Montalcino's probably the best Italian ever) anyway, long story short, we had a small leftover container (the burger size container) and I just stuffed it where the wind screen and keyhole area is and it worked just fine, it obviously was under the wind bubble, hit 60 mph and it stayed put (here is a pic but apparently my helmet cam wasn't focused on the dash when I was over 60mph so this one was at 56mph).

1277475953_mt07xtrastorage.thumb.jpg.62e09a5f40ac0246d026b948ee28c7bd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

GoldenMT07

I was on the fence about getting a small "windscreen" because every thing I've read said the screens are for looks only, but now I'm sold!

• Global Moderator
On 7/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, GoldenMT07 said:

I was on the fence about getting a small "windscreen" because every thing I've read said the screens are for looks only, but now I'm sold!

It keeps the back of the instrument cluster bug free, which is worth it for me.  The “storage” is just an added bonus.