The MT-07 Forum

New MT-07 22 Owner

surya564

Hello All,

Picked up my MT-07 (Team Yamaha Blue) last week. Would have tons of questions going forward. Appreciate your help. Feels great to join the group.

• Like 4

• Global Moderator

You r in the right place. Start working on getting the best safety equip you can afford. And a bunch of other stuff if ur a new rider

• Thanks 1

Triple Jim

Hi surya564, welcome to the board!  You chose the correct color... it's the same as my 2020.  

• Like 1

WOW!
Congratza. 
Still waiting on my Cyan Storm. Been waiting since March LOL ... a little Jelly here

2022 Yamaha MT-07 Cyan Storm, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 [VN2000A], 1997 Yamaha YZF600R - Thundercat [project]

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 9:42 PM, balkor2 said:

WOW!
Congratza. 
Still waiting on my Cyan Storm. Been waiting since March LOL ... a little Jelly here

I waited just under 6 months for my 2021 to come in and I didn’t even get to choose the color. Still totally worth it.

Just now, Mt707 said:

I waited just under 6 months for my 2021 to come in and I didn’t even get to choose the color. Still totally worth it.

Ahh yes :)
I am sooo sure it is
My adventure began in February (talking to dealer asking when coming in etc), deposit was put down because there was to be one in a couple weeks (per the dealer).

Here I am now, expectation is August ~ maybe sooner (fingers crossed) so am in line where you are.

Got my gear, phone mount, USB wiring, Training book (even though started riding in the 70s) 
Next month will be ordering: Spill mat, YamaLube (gallon) Torque Wrench, Oil Filter, Motul Chain care kit

Think I will then be good with supply and Gear

• Like 1

2022 Yamaha MT-07 Cyan Storm, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 [VN2000A], 1997 Yamaha YZF600R - Thundercat [project]