The MT-07 Forum

Stock handlebar dimensions

atomkrieg

atomkrieg

Hi! Would anyone happen to know the dimensions of the stock handlebars on an MT-07?

I recently got a 2019 model the previous owner had fitted with LSL Street bars. While they're nice, as a shorted person I could use something with a bit more pullback. I've tried the stock bars before, and would like to get something similar.

Edited by atomkrieg

atomkrieg

Aha, after some deeper searching I found a company called M-Style that makes a replica of the stock handlebars. They're called the MSD14 and they have measurements of them on their site if anyone else is interested.

mt07-replica-handlebars.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought the newer models had wider handlebars?  Not sure when that may have changed I have an '18 and I would like to get some wider bars.  Guess I'll have to throw a leg over a '23 next time I'm at the dealership if they have one.

It's more fun naked!!

Which LSL handlebar? Is the Xbar clamp kit?

If so I would be interested in buying it off of you. Im on stock bars but looking for something more aggressive. Miss the wide fatbars like my old fz09

• Global Moderator

I do not know what aftermarket handlebars cost but the stock ones are $76.  Someone here might have a set gathering dust in their garage though.

Shop online for OEM Steering Handle Cable parts that fit your 2019 Yamaha MT07 (MT07KB), search all our OEM Parts or call at (231)737-4542

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 4:40 PM, Migyver said:

I thought the newer models had wider handlebars?  Not sure when that may have changed I have an '18 and I would like to get some wider bars.  Guess I'll have to throw a leg over a '23 next time I'm at the dealership if they have one.

I'm not sure what year they switched, but I think the -19 model I have still came with the narrower bars. Would be interesting to know how exactly the newer bars compare to the olders ones!

The extra width does feels great, but I'd just like to have a bit more pullback to make longer rides more comfortable

On 5/11/2023 at 8:42 PM, pepperona said:

Which LSL handlebar? Is the Xbar clamp kit?

If so I would be interested in buying it off of you. Im on stock bars but looking for something more aggressive. Miss the wide fatbars like my old fz09

It's the Street Bar L00. Don't have the Xbar kit unfortunately.