The MT-07 Forum

2016 Yamaha FZ-07 - SOLD

FZ not MT

Up for sale is a 2016 Yamaha FZ-07 bought new by me. It is in very good condition with many extras both on and off the bike. It has approx. 17,000 miles which were easy miles and a mix of city and highway. The first list is the upgrades that I have done to the bike, and the second list is the extras that come with the bike. Most of the extra parts I got through this forum from owners that were selling them as they upgraded their bikes. There is approximately $1500 in upgrades. The Yamaha saddlebags and mounts (great condition) are an extra $200 if you want them. The tailbag in the pic is not included.

All the upgrades make sense IMHO, and the extra parts are great if you get into a wreck and need to replace the normal stuff.

I’m asking only $5000 firm due to the mileage, but if you know much about this bike, 17K miles is not a significant amount of miles. The reason I’m selling it is I’m getting older, and the bike is a little bit too tall for me – getting nervous! I live in Washington DC area, and bike is for local pickup only

UPGRADES

2WDW Flash
MWR air filter
R6 throttle tube
Bitubo XZE11 shock
Sonic Fork Springs/heavier oil
Michelin PR4 tires
EBC HH front brake pads
Spiegler SS front brake lines
EBC HH rear brake pads
Vortex 520 sprockets 16/44
DID ERV3 chain
Evotech radiator guard
Shogun frame sliders
OES axle sliders
Gilles Chain Adjuster
Gilles titanium locking axle nut
Mirror extenders
Blindspot mirrors
Osram Night Racer light bulb
Mad Hornets levers
Dart Manta windscreen

EXTRAS

Barkbuster Storm hand guards
Clutch and brake levers
Rear brake pedal and assembly
Shift lever and assembly
Foot pegs
Turn signals
Taillight assembly
Original shock
MWR air filer

125.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

Edited by FZ not MT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.