The MT-07 Forum

Fz07 Rearsets

Ryan Shantz

Has anyone tried the driven TT rearsets on their Fz/mt-07? I am looking for ways to get a slightly more aggressive riding position.

• Premium Member

I've got the Driven TTs on my 2017 FZ.  They should do what you're looking for. 👌

• Like 1

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

I have never tried the Driven TTs, but I have the Woodcrafts installed and I like them. I never tried the stock pegs though, so I couldn't tell the difference since the Woodcrafts were already on when I bought the bike. It seems in the same price range.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
cornerslider

I too have Woodcraft.... You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but they are infinitely adjustable to what you want!!! Add to that, EVERY part of them is replaceable if you have a "moment" (you don't have to buy new rear-sets)-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 3:56 PM, cornerslider said:

I too have Woodcraft.... You wouldn't know it by looking at them, but they are infinitely adjustable to what you want!!! Add to that, EVERY part of them is replaceable if you have a "moment" (you don't have to buy new rear-sets)-

Question for you on the adjustment. Im in the market for rear sets and have been looking at the woodcrafts specifically. I'm wondering if the allow the option to sit a tad lower then OEM. Being a taller person and having long legs I end up feeling a bit cramped on longer rides.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Paulb5950 said:

Question for you on the adjustment. Im in the market for rear sets and have been looking at the woodcrafts specifically. I'm wondering if the allow the option to sit a tad lower then OEM. Being a taller person and having long legs I end up feeling a bit cramped on longer rides.

I don't think they go any lower than the OEM pegs-

• Like 1

""W.O.T. until you see god, then brake"

2 hours ago, cornerslider said:

I don't think they go any lower than the OEM pegs-

Copy, hopefully with the offset back that will buy me enough room.