The MT-07 Forum

*PLEASE READ* Ok, you can post again!

Cruizin

Update, ok you can now post and reply again. Until Monday evening, when we will be shutting down again for about 24 hours. Then, we will be done with all of this. 

I am working on some very important forum updates and from this point forward for a few days this forum will be "Read Only". 

This may be up to a week from now. I'm sorry, but thats just the way it is. So be prepared, this forum is read only for a few days while we work on some things in the background. 

Please bear with us as we work thru this! Changes coming! Most of them good!

• Like 3

Consider posting a 'All updates are finished, Safe to post again' message, so people can 'hold off' posting until you are finished and have tested things out, rather than have their posts vanish. :)

• Like 1

Thank you for the caution, El Stinko, and thank you for the work you're doing for us!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jerzee said:

Consider posting a 'All updates are finished, Safe to post again' message, so people can 'hold off' posting until you are finished and have tested things out, rather than have their posts vanish. :)

Will do, and may even lock posting and go "read only " for a few days. Ill keep this thread updated though the process. 

• Like 1

Looks like posts and replies are working, but I know some info and replies I posted over the last 12 hours seem to have gone missing.

I can post in this thread, but when I tried to use the "quote" function it just took me to the top of the page, but didn't quote your post.

on the topic of themes.  I run dark mode on my computer as much as possible.  I used to have dark mode for this website as well, though now it appears that option is gone?  No worries if it's not available, just easier on the eyes when I have dark mode enabled.

2 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

on the topic of themes.  I run dark mode on my computer as much as possible.  I used to have dark mode for this website as well, though now it appears that option is gone?  No worries if it's not available, just easier on the eyes when I have dark mode enabled.

Working on it it may be a while but Ill see what I can do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruizin said:

Working on it it may be a while but Ill see what I can do

No worries.  I don't want to add workload to your plate.  Just caught me off guard a bit.  I'll get used to the light mode soon enough.