The MT-07 Forum

Hello from the Lone Star State

Paulb5950

Long time rider, new to me 2021 MT07. 
Posted a build thread to follow along with the updates and changes that will be taking place with it. Loving this bike even with its issues. 
Coming from most recently running mostly supermotos for the last few years this bike has been an absolute blast. 
Any other riders in the Southern part of Texas around I am always looking to cruise. New to the state and looking for good riding areas. My roommate rides with me alot as well and he is currently on a 2018 BMW S1000R. 

Looking forward to many more sMiles. 

IMG_20230811_074643_992.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome aboard!  I love that color scheme for the new models.  There used to be a member map to see members in your area, not sure if it's still around.  If so it might be good to add yourself and see if there are any active members around.

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

Welcome to Texas & fz07.org. I have turned to our friends here on the site many many times and I can never thank them all properly. You will find there is always knowledgeable people to help with every issue.

Welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Welcome aboard!  I love that color scheme for the new models.  There used to be a member map to see members in your area, not sure if it's still around.  If so it might be good to add yourself and see if there are any active members around.

Awesome info, I'll do some digging on the forums when I'm at my desktop and see if I can find the map.