The MT-07 Forum

[SOLD] - Dainese Textile jacket size 52 and Icon Overlord perferated leather jacket size Large

Paulb5950

Hey everyone, 

Have some jackets that unfortunately do not fit me anymore, and are just sitting in the closet. Maybe someone else can put them to good use.

First up-

Dainese TT72 textile/ summer riding jacket. Has never hit the ground, in great condition. Just a bit dirty from being worn.

Light weight, breathable, and has the hard armor in the shoulders. C3 protection on forearms. And basic back pad. 

Size 52

$70 shipped

-Sold

Second up-

Icon Overlord perferated leather jacket for sale. It has hit the pavement so it has some scuff marks. It is definitely still fully functional as the markings are superficial. There is a small (top of the pinky size) hole in the leather over the left hand pocket, but does not go through to the pocket.

I would keep riding it myself but put on some weight and unfortunately it no longer fits me. 

Great jacket with very good armor. Extremely comfortable, and breathable for a leather.

Size large

I used to wear this while commenting in Vegas, breathed quite well for being full leather. Has a winter liner as well.

$75 shipped

- Sold

20230809_182618.jpg

20230809_182516.jpg

Edited by Paulb5950
Price drop
  • Like 1

• Paulb5950 changed the title to [SOLD] - Dainese Textile jacket size 52 and Icon Overlord perferated leather jacket size Large

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.