The MT-07 Forum

FS: Bar end weights, Corbin Seat, Mesh Intake Covers, MWR Filter/Lid, Saddle bags, Tank plastics, Radiator Covers/Guard, more

Kurt

Cleaning out the garage for a move and its time to sell some stuff that has been sitting around (including the bike), everything is in great shape, some stuff hasn't even been used/opened. All parts are located in Tampa, FL,. I moved, parts are now in Denver, CO.

Parts came off a 2015, prices include shipping which has gotten insanely expensive these days, feel free to shoot me an offer, happy to combine/package together, etc:

Rhinomoto Bar end weights, some wear to paint where mirrors clamp down, otherwise perfect - $50

Corbin seat - <10 hours of use, still smells like brand new leather - $600

Front and rear "intake" covers, white - $75

MWR Filter and lid, low mileage, clean, replaced with Hordepower intake - $50

Yamaha Radiator Side Covers - $75

Yamaha Radiator Mesh Protector - $75

Yamaha Saddle Bags, installed the foot peg part, shows no wear, never used the bags - $275

OEM White Tank Plastics, bike was originally red, I felt like making it white for a while, bike is garage kept, they are in perfect condition, comes with all the little foam bits you need to install them right, just move over your intake plastics (3 bolts) - $300

PXL_20240218_232020822-min.jpg

PXL_20240218_232027226-min.jpg

Edited by Kurt
Everything sold

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.