The MT-07 Forum

Its Grey and Blue and it's mine!

yamabob

My new (s/n 000200) FZ07 is the third and no doubt best of my FZ's. I started with a new 1986 FZ600, ten years later a ten year old FZ750 was my commuter on a daily off peak Kerker rip in the Lincoln Tunnel...there are tiles on the ceiling that are still loose! Recalling Steady Eddie leaving a trail of broken HRC and Yoshimura world beaters behind after 200 miles at Daytona as he cruised to victory was a sense of pride as I tempted NY's finest to pursuit.[attachment id=14" thumbnail="1]Yamaha has done a decent job of making a modern machine pleasing to the eye by hiding all the fussy hoses and containers on a naked bike. My first 650 twin will always be the bench mark of elegant design. Fifty years ago BSA and Triumph were the hot ticket in scrambles, its hard to imagine this in the gate next to Bubba Stewart at Anaheim. [attachment id=13" thumbnail="1]

• Global Moderator

Woaaahh! Sweet pictures! And great first post !

Welcome at FZ07.org! Happy to see you join our community. keep those posts coming!

Mine is s/n 000159 btw, we are almost brothers!

I moved this post to the new member introduction if you don't mind.

Guest brickst3r

welcome yamabob. please post some pics soon! That is the color i'm also waiting on. Nobody has posted any graphite pics on here yet. mostly only white and red.

Archived