The MT-07 Forum

Eye-talian on a 2024 MT07

eyeopenher

eyeopenher

How do you all do? Just purchased a 2024 MT07 in Yamaha blue… OTD price was $9476… taxs, tags and all... I am from NJ but they all wanted $10,200 otd and would not work with me. So I drove an hour and 20 minutes to buy one from PA…  

I am a 49yr old dad of 2 teens. Married and have 2 dogs… I have just under 150,000 road miles under my belt. 99.9% on single cylinder thumpers… KLR250, CRF250L, Z125, WR250, DRZ400sm (modded 50hp at the wheel),  KTM Duke 390…

and my least favorite of them all, Dyna low rider. Sold it the same year I bought it…. Not for me.. hahaha 

I have always wanted the MT07, but kept to my thumpers… so here I am, only have 100 miles on the bike since I picked it up this week. And loving the snot out of this bike… 

thanks for your time! 
Marc

IMG_7996.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome, from an I-talian! 😉

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

eyeopenher

Thank you! Appreciate it! Been lurking before I ever bought the mt07. But figure now that I have one, I’d do the intro. Thanks again. 

Welcome Marc!  I bought the exact same bike yesterday.  I too have owned so many motorcycles over the past 50 or so years and the MT seems like a fun honest ride.  Enjoy it and ride safe!

Gary

eyeopenher
9 hours ago, GOMX said:

Welcome Marc!  I bought the exact same bike yesterday.  I too have owned so many motorcycles over the past 50 or so years and the MT seems like a fun honest ride.  Enjoy it and ride safe!

Gary

Great choice! Haha you said it right. "A fun honest ride" I hope you enjoy also and be safe! I don’t know about by you, but the east coast of Jersey is pretty crazy on the roads! I am always pleased, good or bad, when someone tells me they seen me riding today… that means I did my job, you seen me! Thanks again!