The MT-07 Forum

Anybody listen to Tool?

Cruizin

I love your Avatar. Think I'll go make a cup!
LOL, thanks...I love your bike...and am now like 95%sure even without riding either it or the CBR650 that I will be buying an FZ07 when Geico wraps up my claim

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member

One of the best live music experiences I've had was seeing Tool at the Richmond Colosseum several years ago.

I say experience cause it was waaay more than just a rock n' roll concert.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member

Nice run! I'm a Tool fan saw them in concert Lateralus just came out

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

2 tool concerts, 3 a perfect circle concerts, and 2 puscifer concerts. All three band have the same singer for those of you that don't know, Maynard James keenen.
There is also co-mingleing among other band members. All three bands sound better live vs their albums.

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• Premium Member
2 tool concerts, 3 a perfect circle concerts, and 2 puscifer concerts. All three band have the same singer for those of you that don't know, Maynard James keenen. There is also co-mingleing among other band members. All three bands sound better live vs their albums.

That's righteous! When APC did a tour a couple years ago after a long hiatus I was stoked. Ended up not being able to see them though. :(

Puscifer is pretty trippy too lol

Everything went braap.

Tool has been one of my favorite bands since like 94. Earlier if you count Maynard in Green Jello 'The Three Little Pigs' lol.

Maynard has a store up north of me in Jerome called Pucifer. He also has a winery in Cottonwood.

Besides Maynard, Danny Carey is one of my all time favorite drummers. He is right up there with Neil Peart, Mike Portnoy, etc.

As for favorite song.... Depends on my mood. Lately it has been Third Eye (live) and Lateralus. But I love the entire first EP a lot. A Perfect Circle is the Outsider. Pucifer is Lighten Up Francis.

We are blessed with some great roads to ride up here in Idaho. That road in the Video goes from Boise to Idaho City, but if ya keep going it turns into the "Lowman Loop", and the scenery gets even better.

People drive thru Idaho on the Freeway, and only see the desert and say, "Idaho is ugly!" If they have California plates, we agree with them and send them on their way. lol just kidding, kind of.

If anyone wants to do a road trip to Idaho, hit me up! I love taking people out to ride here.

Archived