The MT-07 Forum

Live Free or Die

MeanMug

Hi all., 
Got my 7 today! She's sweet . Rapid Red with 4 miles on it. Ive been ricin awhile. Last bike was a 2010 NT700v. My 9 year old loves it, says it is way funner than the old Honda. 

Breakin is a bitch. This engine sounds so sweet but I have to be nice and follow the owners manual, I can't wait for the 1000 mile mark.

Greeting and Peace

RRokay Raggie

Guest montana07

Welcome!

Love my red as well, picked her up on Tuesday.

As for break in, check out this thread on the Motoman method of break-in.  I've sort of been going in between, ignoring the rev limit, but not taking her up to the red line, as well as decently quick acceleration and engine breaking.

Welcome to the forum mug, congrats on the bike. Lots of good threads here for your fz 07 needs.
Ayuh, 
as my maine neighbors say.

RRokay Raggie

Welcome to the forum mug, congrats on the bike. Lots of good threads here for your fz 07 needs.
Ayuh, 
as my maine neighbors say.

RRokay Raggie

• Global Moderator

Welcome meanmug!
You're going to like it here, lots of crazy folks

Like Montana says, don't worry too much about the breaking in. There are a couple of threads worth the read. Don't baby the bike, nobody wants a baby bike.

Welcome mug from another New Hampster resident that just picked up a FZ-07 yesterday. 

• Global Moderator

Welcome fzsam ! Glad you joined us. Congrats on your new bike. Feel free to post something about yourself in the new member section !

Welcome fzsam ! Glad you joined us. Congrats on your new bike. Feel free to post something about yourself in the new member section !
Hey Sam , glad to hear the massholes didnt get them all! Welcome to this forum, give me a pm if you wanna get together and ride someplace! 
Mostly commuting with my rig, but it would be cool to hit the Kang  - the pirate ships (harleys) cant have all the fun right?

Ride On,

RRokay Raggie

Archived